This site is for land-buyers and sellers. We offer high-quality mountain real estate—forestland, farms and retreat properties, up to an hour or so from Asheville. When buying or selling land, your agent makes all the difference!
You will be much better served by a qualified Acreage Specialist who knows land well, the general issues related to acreage,and the particular liabilities and opportunities specific to each acreage property
Who We Are
A Forest-Naturalist native to the mountains of western NC, Robert has a Bachelor’s degrees in both Forestry and Biology, and 30 years experience with marketing mountain real estate, from 5 to 4,500 acres.
His experience includes:
1. Graduate field employment with NC State’s School of Forestry;
2. Wildlife and timber management with US Forest Service;
3. Private forestry in charge of purchasing standing timber, road layout and construction;
4. Forest-consulting with private landowners, including land and wildlife management plans, etc.
5. For the past several years he has written a regular nature column, “Seasons in the Mountains” and "Roaming around Yancey", for regional newspapers.
6. Extensive experience with people and mountain properties enables him to help land-buyers find the property that best suits their expressed needs and land-use objectives.
Robert Towe, Forest-Naturalist, Acreage Specialist
B.A., Biology, Appalachian State University
B.S., Forestry, NC State University
NC Licensed Broker # 90975
Mountain Acreage of WNC, Inc.
N.C. Corporate License # C9576
Diana Towe, Office Administrator
Handles all correspondence, MLS entries, and website communication.
Degree in interior design, and helps with land listings that have houses on them.
Farrah Kaeser, Web Master
Designed, manages and updates website.
Degree in Medical Botany, autodidact web designer
Member, Land of the Sky Association of Realtors